We were founded as a “STEAM” supporting organization. We remain proponents of STEAM efforts worldwide. We elected in January of 2018 to focus our efforts on cyber warfare education, workforce development,
Originally founded as the Mosiac Arts Center, we renamed ourselves as the National Cyber Warfare Foundation in January 2018.
We are hackers.
We operate a monastery of true and practical learning, We do not receive federal government funding, we do not work for any agency. We are a private, non-profit interested in fundamentally changing the competency of cybersecurity professionals. We are also the successful implementation of programs that actually produce competent new cybersecurity talent.
We are volunteers.
Zero government funding, all private donations. Nobody is paid, and we do our best to keep commercial influences from our day to day activities, projects, and initiatives.
We support industry.
We work to make our world safer by working with industry, government, other 501c3’s, the military, places of worship, and private citizens to secure their networks, commercial systems, wireless systems, and IoT / SCADA.
- Perform assessments of technologies and assist in hardening them in a real-world environment
- Review the cybersecurity posture of companies and organizations
- Design mechanisms to secure intellectual property development (code, hardware, IoT systems)
- Assist in the development of new intellectual property
- Advise companies on
cyber securityissues, news, events, and strategies
- Educate audiences of all levels in all matters of
- Advocate for cyber security related needs, issues, and practices
- Connect our capable cyber talent into full employment
We are a unique balance of all of the wildly out of balance forces around cybersecurity. This allows us to make a real, measurable, and meaningful impact.